May 20, 2011

Kris confirms Bimby's talk with PNoy's date

MANILA, Philippines - Actress-host Kris Aquino finally broke her silence on the latest report that her only brother, President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III, is dating a new girl.
In her official Twitter page, Kris admitted that her youngest son James Yap Jr. (a.k.a. Bimby or Baby James) asked his uncle's recent date identified as Bunny Calica, if she is the President's girlfriend.
Calica, a 27-year-old teacher, was seen with the President during the reunion concert of the Hotdog band on Monday night (May 16) at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Makati City.
"I read Inquirer's front page--won't deny bimby's comments to his tito Noy--his yaya heard him & was trying to keep him quiet. I've kept my promise--totally been silent about my kuya's love life," Kris said.
Kris admitted that she hasn’t seen the girl but her children, Baby James (Bimby) and Joshua, had the chance to meet her.
The "Pilipinas Got Talent" host also said it would be easy for her brother's newest date to be her friend, since Calica is friendly with her sons.
"Honestly, I haven't met her, only josh & bimby have. Not that my opinion matters, but a woman who is friendly w/ my sons will find it easy to find a friend in me," Kris posted on Twitter.
Kris previously vowed to avoid commenting about her brother's love life, but the Inquirer said she was the one who identified Calica as the President's mystery date.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento